BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

WE LOST! :`(


Ok so I had my last church basketball game today. We lost. :`( I know very sad, but on the bright side I shot a basket! YAY!! Because we didn't win, we are not going to stake finals. Sad again. Oh and also a girl on my team cherry picked ( she threw the ball down to the ead of the court) the ball to be and I almost went past the line before i caught it and then this girl on the other team who is two times bigger than me came right over me, pushed my down (kinda) then i scrapped my knee, and to make it worse she took the ball right out of my hands, I had a pretty strong grip on it though so when she grabbed it outta my hands it made  me smack my hands and the ground!! They turned red and HURT!! UGH that made me mad, so then she took it the rest of the way down to her teams basket and I was SO MAD at her that i zoomed after her. They after that my coach put me off to the side because I guess she knew i was tired. It felt like my lungs were on fire! but don't worry everyone I made it through to tell you all this tall, so as you can tell I'm still alive. I'm kidding. But anyway I had a good time except this girl who has only been to about 2 games/practices showed up, and I was like " oh thanks for showing up now!!" ya so everytime someone threw the ball to her it just went up and over her head and then after it was headed for her the gears in her head began to turn but before they started the ball was rolling away then she was like " oh ball!" and then it went off the side. It annoyed me. I mean this was the worst time possible for her to show up, and she did. 

But yes now I have to go to sleep because it's 8:30 and I have school tomorrow. Bye!

0 comments: