BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hey everyone!

Dang it's been a LOOOOOOOONG time sense I've posted!
I'm sorry! I'll try to post more often.
anyway I started middle school on the 25th of August it's been good I guess.
A lot has happened sense I last posted but I'd take up too much apace if I posted everything so I'll just start off with what's recently happened in my life.
today was my moms **th birthday. She doesn't want me to say how old she turned, for certain reasons, haha.
She didn't have much of a party but it was okay.
Tonight I have a church volleyball game. I can't wait!!
Volleyball has become my new ubsession!
first it was basketball, then soccer, and now volleyball, what next? LOL
Anyway I have to go now, I promise I'll post more!
Bye! - Abby

0 comments: