BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello

Hello my fellow blog readers and everyone else out there. What's up? Ok well I'll tell you what's up with me then, here we go; Well.................................... 

  1.  My mom has a headache
  2. My sister is at soccer practice
  3. I'm on the computer
  4. My dad is doing some work
  5. My brother is watching T.V
  6. Now my mom is downstairs cleaning up some stuff
  7. My brother just turned the T.V off
  8. My dog, Penny, is snoozing on the couch
  9. My dad left to pick my sister up from soccer
  10. My dad is home with my sister
  11. My mom is bouncing bouncy balls with my brother
  12. My sister is putting her soccer stuff away
Exciting life ehhhh? NOT! Today has been sooooooooooooo boring and this day just won't seem  to end!!! I bet you all can't wait for my next post, right? Right?!? I hope you said right!!!! I'm just kidding,  Well that's really all, bye! - Abby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice play-by play... XD

Abby said...

LOL Thanks! I know huh =^.^= IDK why I just love making that kitty face.