BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hi again! I've been off track or on summer vacation for about a week now and I didn't know the days would be so long and boring! I don't know I just get so bored during the day! Yesterday I went up to Snowbird and had a GREAT time! I did the Alpine Slide, the bungee trampoline, the rock climbing wall, and then went swimming!  It was very fun! Today My friend came over and we had fun until we had to babysit this lady's kids because her other babysit couldn't make so she called us and my mom said that we would watch her kids. They were all over the place! It was very frustrating! Then after they went home I played on the computer, then ate dinner, and then I went outside and played with my neighbor across the street until 9:30. It was very fun we rode our ripsticks to the park and played on these exercise things around the park.

Anyway here is my new song on the piano. I've decided that I probably won't be able to always post my new song up so every now and then when I want to I will. I put up a polka dot stickie note so that it is more exciting to look at. Anyway here it is, sorry my little sister and brother were running around in the background.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who lives across the street from u?

I can't listen....I don't have sound :( ;'(