BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello everyone! I know that there are really only a few people that go on my blog and that I don't post that much anymore but it gives me something to do so stay with me people please!!!!!!!
Anyway yesterday I had my friend over (I guess I won't say her name) and yeah it was fun but we didn't get to hang out that long =(
Today me, my sister, and my next door neighbor who lives across the street from me came over and we walked our dogs down to this park. after about half and hour we went home and my brother invited his friend over and my sister went to her friends house. Then my mom and I went to Aeropostale cause I needed a new dress and I got this cute blue one.
Tomorrow we are going to to our rental house in Cedar City to fix up the backyard. ( it need A LOT of work) 
Our rental house used to be my great-grandmas house but after my great-grandpa died she couldn't take care of herself anymore so she had to move into a special care place for old people.
We didn't want to sell the house so we bough it and now we rent it out to collage students. The collage students don't really take good care of the house like this year the backyard it a mess!! There are weeds and all kinds of crap everywhere, it's annoying. Then my Great-grandma died this year and yup that about sums it up. 
Anyway that's really all I have to say, so bye! - Abby

0 comments: