BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello fellow blog readers!!!! I bet you all are wondering why I'm typing in Harry Potter colors but that cause me and my Friend Emily are seeing it!! Anyway, one of my bestest friends came to visit me and her name is Emily she came up from Colorado and she's staying till Wednesday :( which is tomorrow Anyway sense she's going home tomorrow my mom decided that it would be fun if we went to see the 6th harry Potter movie ( which comes out tonight) so we went online and finally found some tickets and we are going at 12:20 in the morning! We though that it would be funny if we both acted like those crazed Harry Potter fans (but not to crazy) so we made wands and wrote HP on our hands so when something amazing happens on the screen we can trust our hands up into the air and people can see our hands. I know you're all thinking that we are crazy and weird but who cares!!! Cause that means that you just don't have a sense of humor! 

Oh also I changed my blogger background. Isn't it soooo cute??? It's a popsicle hehe.
Today me and Emily we driving in the car and we were drawing all these stupid creepy faces and then I decided that if I held them up to my face and looked and people then we'd get all these weird funny looks. So I started holding up retarded masks and people gave me the funniest faces!!! Ahhhhh HAHA!! It was HILARIOUS!!!!! Anyway it's 11:04 and me and Emily have to go get ready! Emily says bye! - Abby

0 comments: