BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello again! I'm sorry I haven't posted for ..... 7 days!  Sometimes I just think that most people wouldn't want to hear about all the boring I've been doing so I've just been posting when I actually have something to post about so yeah..... Anyway today is my Dad's Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!!!!!! And so yep we are making him these this yummy chocolate cake stuff with hot fudge inside it and ice cream. Mmmmmm it's going to be so yummy! 

Let me think, I can't really think of anything else fun or exciting happening right now so I guess I'll just end my post right here. 
Oh yeah I forgot!! My birthday is in 14 days!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! I'm turning 13!!!!! I'm going to be a teenage, creepy O.o
Well, now I'm out of stuff to say so this is it for now, I'll try and post more often, I promise!!! but for now, bye! -Abby

0 comments: