BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello everyone!!! I know what you all are thinking! "Finally she posts a new post!" and "UGH, she never keeps up with her blog!" I'm sorry! I've been busy! Well kinda..... maybe...... not really......... Ok I've been forgetting my blog a lot! but anyway stay with me people and just read this next post!

Today we had middle School Registration. I being locker buddies with Amanda. We went and 9:45 this morning and we thought it was going to take around and hour but only ended up taking like 15 minutes!! We got really lucky cause there wasn't really anybody there!! 
Last night my brother stomach started hurting and when it does it not pretty and I mean it!!! He stayed up almost all night screaming and crying and throwing up and yelling and oh! Can you imagine how hard it is to sleep when someone is screaming???? Well let me tell you it's not easy! So me and my sister ended up sleeping downstairs in the basement (yes, on the cold hard floor) for the night. Fun huh?? It was SO hard to fall asleep but finally sleep came and oh boy I was happy.
 So anyway that's really all that's going on right now so umm ya I guess I'm just gonna end my post right here, so bye! - Abby 

0 comments: