BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010




Another day..... Another post.......
Today's been pretty slow. I didn't do much all day till a few hours ago.
Well first of all I went shopping with my mom. I got this new pink dress, and white top to go over it, and some brown shorts. Then my friend came over and we did water balloons on the tramp with my siblings..... exciting right?? :\
hmmmm........ well I'm not sure what to type next......... Dang this post is gonna be short...
oh oh oh!! I have a game for you to play to fill up some extra space ^.^
ok.... find the l
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
find the 0
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0oooooooooooo
find the $
&&&&&&&$&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
find the ;
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
find the [
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
find the \
////////////////////////////////////////\
and that's about all I can think of.......
Well thanks for reading!! Here's some funny pictures for you [:
- Abby

0 comments: