BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010


Wow............ It's been a while since I last posted on here......... I dough anyone even goes on here anymore but it's summer and I have nothing to do so I might as well.Well let's see since I last posted A LOT has happened so I think I'll just stick to my recent stuff. I got a new tramp since my old one had like 15 springs missing. I was jumping on it this 1 time and a spring shot off across my tramp and got stuck in the net. My head was like 2 feet away from where the spring shot off, so it could of smacked me in the head =S thank goodness I wasn't in the way!! Another thing is that my sister's birthday was a couple weeks ago. She got her ears pierced! She was so excited!! Also I'm out of school for 2 months or so for SUMMER!!! :D I just wish I had something to do...... But I'm so excited because in 4 days I'm going to colorado to visit my friends!!!! I'm so excited!! xD I've been counting down the days!Today I went shopping with my mom. I got a sparkly heart necklace, this flower made from cloth, a bracelet, and these green earrings. Then when I got home I watched the blind side. It's been a good day for the most of it(:Well That's about it.... oh yeah here's a picture for you guys to enjoy!! LOL! - Abby



0 comments: