BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey Everyone I'm sorry if my post hurt your feelings, I hope it didn't I'm not mad at all, I just want all our blogs to be different, I hope it everything is ok. I deleted it because it was stupid, so now it is gone. Sorry about it again.

     Ok well we got our report cards today and on mine I got 100% on everything! I was so happy! my sister and brother all did well also so we went out to eat. But guess what?!? It was not all it was cut out to be. First of all I didn't want to eat out, I wanted to go some were, or get something not eat out!! Second, this food place I did not like the food there. It is called U food and the food there is healthy like the fries are baked not fried, and they are yucky!! But my parents love it there so that's were we went. :`( I was mad!! This is how I had to spend my nice day and amazing report card?? Eating gross healthy food?!? Well yes I was VERY disappointed. That's all. good-night!

0 comments: