BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ok I'm back from my trip.  It was very fun!! I was able to see most of my friends. It was also very sad though, having to leave them again, :`( It's not easy I'll tell you that. I spent that night at my grandparents house when we got there and then the next day we went to our friends house, I won't mention any names just in case. LOL.We stayed in Colorado for 5 days, got here on Wednesday and left on sunday. I got to go to my class for the last few minutes of school and visit with them, that was fun. That's pretty much all. I went shopping with a friend and went to a park with a couple friends and did a bunch of other stuff I don't feel like naming off right now. All in all it was fun and yup that's really all. thanks to all you people who actually read my posts. Bye- Abby.

P.S to any of you people who have never been to my chat box, then well............. Go on it!!!! LOL, I'm on (sometimes) and when I am feel free to talk with me.  Here is the URL: http://xat.com/chat/room/51337873/?p=0&ss=5  also if the link doesn't work then maybe just try to type it in at the top. Sorry I'm not that much help. Anyway I'll stop talking/typing now, Bye!

0 comments: